1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Youtube buffering very slow

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Heavyrain, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Heavyrain

Heavyrain iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello ipadforums members, I have a very stressful issue with the youtube on the ipad (both the native app or the html5 webapp) : I can usually watch the first 10-30 seconds of the video, but then, the video stops every 2seconds to buffer. It absolutely impossible to watch to a video longer than 1 minute. I have no clue if the issue is the ipad itself (probably not, the same problem happens with my ipod touch 3rd gen), my ISP/DNS (speedtest: 10mb/s download 1mb/s upload, tried openDNS and google dns), or in youtube itself. The issue started yesterday at about 10:00 pm. Thanks for any help

P.S. ipad 2, 16Gb, ios 4.3.3 jailbroken, LOTS of tweaks installed (yourtube HD too) :thumbs:

Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011