What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're stranded on a desert island...

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth.
Rubber made from coconuts is not going to fix the boat but since my Kindle has a book on how to escape Gilligan's Island I already know I indeed need palm oil and a microwave oven made from sand, powered by sea water to make a substance that will allow waterproof boat repair.
If I find a way to copy this thread onto my ipad ibooks the reading over and over again will provide entertainment for quite some time for me

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which book in Kindle is that?

The app I have on my iPad is the "Disaster Survival Guide" from the app store.

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
Instead of making a wifi unit, you ought to work on learning how to repair a boat better than the Professor did.

Oh ya, I can fix a boat if need be.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diesel said:
Oh ya, I can fix a boat if need be.

It wasn't you who fixed the last one was it.......because that could be the reason why we are trapped on this damned island in the first place!

The Archangel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
It wasn't you who fixed the last one was it.......because that could be the reason why we are trapped on this damned island in the first place!

The Archangel

If you're stranded, it wasn't me that worked on the boat last.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know what I want! Surviving in a desert island for dummies, and a whole bunch of Top Gear episodes.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions

Latest posts