What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your selecteed cellural network is restricted. !!!

nikush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I all i livee in Georgian republick. I have bought an ipad 3G 64 gb want to connect to internet via cellural netwoork of local proovider "MAGTI COM", first several days it was OOK but from yesterday i get messege "restricted network" your chosen celural network is restricted choose anoother network froom settings.

Can anyone help me??

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This message usually means that your SIM card is not authorising on that network. This might be due to a number of reasons - your account has been suspended, your credit on the SIM card has run out, a problem with the network or a fault with the iPad.

If you believe that your SIM is still valid and you have credit on your account, then I'd contact your service provider to enquire as to what the problem is.

Tim

OP
nikush

nikush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for answer

I havee called to provider and thay sayed that sim card is probably damaged. And tomorrow i will geet neew one.

OP
nikush

nikush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure i will

By the Way can you tell me is it possible to configure my email client and facebook to sign oout automaticaly in specified time?

There is a mooments when someone other uses my ipad and i doo not want them to see my emails and access my facebook. Soo can i coonfigure them to sign out automaticaly in about 3-4 minutes?

Thanks.

Sinserelly Nika Pholoodashvili.

:)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no, you cannot make Mail and Facebook sign out automatically. You have to manually log off Facebook, for sure.

And, for the Mail app, I believe you have to actually go through the Settings app and delete the account from the iPad. However, I think I remember people saying the easiest way to prevent people getting to the Mail is to remove your password in the mail settings. That way, it can't/won't log on and so won't load your account.

Unfortunately, these types of apps on the iPad are designed for one-person use. No easy way to share an iPad...

Marilyn

OP
nikush

nikush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again.
I got a new sim card but i am getting the same error!!

Someoone advice something please...

Most reactions

Latest posts