1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

You tube

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by inzanemedia, Mar 16, 2012.

1. inzanemedia

inzanemedia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Google and you tube, over complicated bs... I am getting so frustrated with not being able to log into you tube now I want to throttle someone at google, who ever come up with their google plus bull crap....la la la...where my gun? And where does mr google live?
  2. inzanemedia

inzanemedia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Obviously I'm joking, (before the Feds turn up at my house) I did a two step verification etc, like I think I was meant to do, but it still doesn't work. It seems there are a lot of people in the same position as me, perhaps there is problems at their end. I used to get user and pass incorrect, although now I'm getting 'account not available' so what I did made a difference, it just didn't help.

Many thanks

When I find the solution I'll post it, if I ever do.