What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo mail and my iPad2

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with their Ipad2 today and Yahoo email. It keeps saying the connection failed. My regular Yahoo mail is working on my computer but I can't send on my Ipad2. I went in and re-did the password and it checked ok on everything. I hate email problems :(

Never mind...after an hour or so it just went. Must have been an Apple problem?

Last edited:

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with their Ipad2 today and Yahoo email. It keeps saying the connection failed. My regular Yahoo mail is working on my computer but I can't send on my Ipad2. I went in and re-did the password and it checked ok on everything. I hate email problems :(

Never mind...after an hour or so it just went. Must have been an Apple problem?

When I got my iPad2 I set up my email accounts and all was working fine for awhile. Then I had difficulty sending out any mail. What I did was simply erase all accounts and start over and I have had no problems since.

mcgratha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Videographer said:
When I got my iPad2 I set up my email accounts and all was working fine for awhile. Then I had difficulty sending out any mail. What I did was simply erase all accounts and start over and I have had no problems since.

I'm having this issue. It's been days and I still can't get connection. Any advice?

jyeowsg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I hv same problem with my ipad2. I see list of incoming mails but contents does not show.... I hate it when this happens... Any sugg anyone.... Tks

Stretch66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First question on this forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong place. Is it possible to view sent emails on iPad 2?

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it was a problem with the whole industry of Appel Inc, or Yahoo. It must've been a problem with your Internet, or wifi .

OP
N

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I asked this question a long time ago. I finally paid Yahoo the $20.00 a year for their service and my Yahoo email works perfectly. I was having a problem with the free Yahoo app.

OP
N

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, you are able to see sent emails in Yahoo. On my iPad 2 You go to where it says mailboxes on the left side ( i use gmail and Yahoo and I click on one of those words at the top of the screen ) and a screen comes up with two areas on it. One says Inboxes ( and shows your different email accounts) and at the bottom it says accounts. I click on the Yahoo in accounts and it shows the inbox, drafts, sent etc.

SunilJay123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From today 02 Feb 2012 I am having problems woth Yahoo email accessing emails
all kinds of questions,
verification of password. refering to mail accounts

Is this problem coming from Yahoo or Apple??

frustrating .
Can anybody suggest a remedy

regds
SunilJay

mindyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My yahoo mail is stuck in refresh mode and doesn't show any new emails from the last 2 days. I've tried removing my email account and re-adding but now my email account is not showing. I can access yahoo email from safari just fine. Seems to be isolated to the email accounts on the iPad2. any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts