What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xBackup

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For now... Yes, but not anymore when all tweaks are made iOS 5 compatible!

well not really>>>we usually use backups after we jailbreak.tomorrow when some other version 6.0.1(example) will come then agian this scenario will occur!!

Kenilik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I'm in the exact same boat as you Freak... xBackup seems like a waste of money now. And like you say it will happen all over again with 6.x.Thankfully this is happening while 501 is still being signed... phew!

This is my second time restoring to factory. First was when the CLI jailbreak went bad. Now xBackup restore... This time I'm gonna go real slow like and do everything manually.

Do you know of any way to find out what packages / tweaks etc you have paid for / had installed? i.e. I want a list that I can go through 1 by 1 and check before I install.

Most reactions

Latest posts