What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you pay for the iPad 2 jailbreak?

Would you pay for an iPad 2 jailbreak?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

doubleR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah. 10 to 20. I could see that. 30 seems like a weird number, 40 hit definite no and 50 equals a definite mass public torrent. (I don't condone in case of a rule being violated for saying that)

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd be happy to pay $10-$20 dollars but instead of requiring that fee I think it would go over better if they made it as a donation so not everyone is required to pay that much but maybe set the minimum at $3 or something like that. The way I see it they spent their free time working on the jailbreak and they should be rewarded for their efforts. Plus with the money they get it will allow them to purchase future devices to jailbreak... so I guess one way to look at it would be an investment in future work.

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would most likely rather donate some (~$10-20). that way it is what i can afford rather than what it is set and yet still contributing and benefiting as well.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I would not. As much as I love the customization that comes from jailbreaking I would not pay for it. I would simply enjoy my iPad 2 the way that it is now, just as I have been doing since I got it.

Most reactions

Latest posts