What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Words With Friends app keeps crashing my ipad2

Gmiles1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting today, my paid app for Words With Friends keeps crashing my ipad2. I deleted, reinstalled it. It worked fine for about 5 minutes, then crashed. I can play one word, it goes through, then on the next move, it keeps telling me it is sending move. I shut the app down, then it shows that the move has been made. It has crashed many times this morning. I reported the problem to Zynga....but on top of the other Facebook using on safari, chrome, dolphin or mercury browser....not working on being able to comment, like or share, i have finally dug out my lap top. The browser issue started on 12/11/12 and has not been addressed by facebook, and i cannot seem to report a problem via the apple.com support page. Very frustrated. This ipad2 is not even one year old. Received it last year for christmas. :(

richlaca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gmiles1 said:
Starting today, my paid app for Words With Friends keeps crashing my ipad2. I deleted, reinstalled it. It worked fine for about 5 minutes, then crashed. I can play one word, it goes through, then on the next move, it keeps telling me it is sending move. I shut the app down, then it shows that the move has been made. It has crashed many times this morning. I reported the problem to Zynga....but on top of the other Facebook using on safari, chrome, dolphin or mercury browser....not working on being able to comment, like or share, i have finally dug out my lap top. The browser issue started on 12/11/12 and has not been addressed by facebook, and i cannot seem to report a problem via the apple.com support page. Very frustrated. This ipad2 is not even one year old. Received it last year for christmas. :(

I have been having the same problem since I got the latest update around the same time as you did. It is very frustrating to keep on closing down and repenting the program. As a matter of fact, the ipad completely rebooted this morning when I hit play on the words with friends program. This has happened before. Looking at the diagnostics on my I pad, it shows a long strong of crashes........very frustrating indeed. Funny, it only happens when I am playing games with certain people. The rest of the time it is smooth running. Maybe certain versions do not agree with the newer Ipad version. HELP

Terrijacko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me to

My ipad keeps crashing when I send a move, also only with particular players. It started going wrong when it was taking along time to send and has got progressively worst. It's now getting to the point that I can't play. My phone has now started getting the same problem. I have reported the problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts