What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word processor

mcv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for some recommendations really, I've looked through the app store and still not entirely sure what I need.
If I tell you what I want it for maybe some one can point me in the right direction.
I'm a driving instructor and basically I want to be able to type and print my lesson plans, pupils progress reports and subject hand outs.
I've go a HP wireless printer. Is there anything that would be suitable for me?
Please can some one help
Many thanks
Claire

Fn1889m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only down side to Pages is that it is not easy to save to Dropbox from Pages.

Pmh

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But you can use Box.net which offers larger free storage and you can save from Pages via WebDAV which is free too

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Junior

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
macaddictionblog.wordpress.com
Yes, that's true. Internet connection is a must. I've been using it for the past 4 months and haven't experiences their service being down, but it's always a possibility, I guess.

Dawn Baggott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's for the advice in this post. I'm new to iPads having had mine for less than a week and looked at lots of options in the app,store to try and find a good app for word and excel. Even bought a few of the inexpensive useless ones so very glad to read this and now have cloud on and created a Dropbox account. The functionality in word looks great. I had started to put notes in Evernote which is good but pretty basic. Thanks again. Dawn

Most reactions

Latest posts