What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wondering.....

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
F4 don't kill be but, but I wanna know:D

How many people are waiting for this 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak?

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found little need for the iPad.go tethered for now.I had my doubts at first,but it has worked fine.seems less buggy than some of the earlier jbs

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I am waiting until a few months after the jailbreak arrives. When the inevitable problems arise and thousands of folks have tested it and broken something.

Then again, I am quite jaded.

Should I add a LOL or smiley face here?

Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Would I? :)

Answer: lots.

there was a big announcement on Redmondpie.com about the release of greenpoisi0n.com's untethered jailbreak for the iPod and iPad running 4.2.1.

We thought it would be today, like several hours ago, but so far, pffffffft. Nuttin yet. Perhaps tomorrow. Or next month.

I suggest you visit greenpoisi0n's web site and see if RC5 has been released yet. And you definitely want RC5, not RC4.

Luck to us all...

Bob Maxey

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score

there was a big announcement on Redmondpie.com about the release of greenpoisi0n.com's untethered jailbreak for the iPod and iPad running 4.2.1.

We thought it would be today, like several hours ago, but so far, pffffffft. Nuttin yet. Perhaps tomorrow. Or next month.

I suggest you visit greenpoisi0n's web site and see if RC5 has been released yet. And you definitely want RC5, not RC4.

Luck to us all...

Bob Maxey
greenpois0n site is down, but you will get download from many sources just google or try what worked perfectly for me
greenpois0n.zip

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Luck to us all...

Bob Maxey
greenpois0n site is down, but you will get download from many sources just google or try what worked perfectly for me
greenpois0n.zip

The link is for the Mac version of GP. A few kind souls have sent me links to the "latest" version, but sadly, they are all RC4. Most of us (?) are waiting for RC5.

Bob Maxey

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
The link is for the Mac version of GP. A few kind souls have sent me links to the "latest" version, but sadly, they are all RC4. Most of us (?) are waiting for RC5.

Bob Maxey

Greenpois0n windows version yet to be released, but rc5 mac do work perfectly...it's day2 untethered jb 4.2.1 for me,every thing works well...

Most reactions

Latest posts