1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Convert tethered to untethered

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by appleplusy, Mar 14, 2011.

1. appleplusy

appleplusy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, i jailbreak my 4.2.1 ipad with redsnow. after that i installed many jailbreak apps and now i want to convert to untethered jailbreak with greenpoison. so, if i convert my ipad to untethered jailbreak directly,will i lose all my jailbroken apps?
  2. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    All u have to do is redownload them after jailbreak.
  3. jeans94621

jeans94621 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I did this and it just changes your jailbreak from tethered to untethered. All your cydia's apps and settings are there. And I think some people were having problems with cydia when they did the first untethered jailbreak but since I already had cydia installed I didn't have any problems. I am jailbroke on 4.3 and when the new one comes out I intend to do the same thing. I don't know how it will work though because I used snowbreeze to do it.