What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why no keyboard like the Asus transformer?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I plan go getting the 700 (the HD Transformer), though I'm not sure about the keyboard, but I'd like the option should I need it.

I've got the ultrathin on order...frankly, I'm glad it doesn't include a battery capable to charge the iPad because that is just extra weight. I don't see the need for it with 9+ hours of battery life, more if I turn the screen down.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree 100% with you. I have a Laptop and use it daily but I want an iPad for different things so why would I want to make my iPad look and act like a laptop? That's what bothers me of some people. They have to understand tablets are not laptops. Thats what made the iPad revolutionary in the first place...

It's not rocket science: Tablets offer flexibility to add or remove a keyboard at user discretion; a laptop doesn't typically. People like you don't understand because you don't recognize that everyone has different priorities. (I'm not a big keyboard user myself, but I can at least understand that.)

Most reactions

Latest posts