caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by caseenBrandon, Apr 23, 2012.

1. AQ_OC

AQ_OC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    I like the Dark Brown Plaid Smart Case Cover Stand & Hand Strap because it has a very distintive look. Unlike any other case I have seen.

2. dgkoss

dgkoss
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I like the pink case...it has the magnetic closure which I like. Very professional looking and feminine.

3. bushml

bushml
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Nice Cases

Brandon,

Your iPad cases are some of the nicest looking leather cases I have seen since owning my iPad. A Skinny in Black Leather would look good in my backpack.

4. liucheng_2000

liucheng_2000
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I like the skinny mostly. Since I like the styple of plain black. And the leather looks fantastic.

5. drathbun

drathbun
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    No question for me that the best case in the group is the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case. How cool is this case? The hand strap AND the stylus holder is a definite bonus. I'm always worried about walking through the halls of my crowded University (I am a Professor) and getting bumped by someone running to class and having my prized iPad3 dislodged to skitter down the hall and (god forbid :() down the main (stone) staircase. That hand strap is perfect for me! I love the leather look; so very understated and classy. This a must for the professional iPad user.

6. Yachtman

Yachtman
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    That Black case is absolutely kickin!

Love the hand strap as my R/A hands have poor grip.

I'll buy one for my new IPad3,

BUT I'D RATHER WIN!!!!!!!!!!
    :thumbs:

#26 Yachtman, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  7. Namllihs

Namllihs
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    For me it would have to be the caseen Retro Pink Plaid Smart Case Cover, as pink is my grandaughters favourite colour and she would not settle for anthing else :) and it would certainly set it apart from the crowd.

Good luck to everyone who has entered.

8. rlapoint

rlapoint
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Love the Designo series in black for iPad2 SKU: CS-80131
    Like the way it allows different angles; has a nice place for the Vibe stylus.
    Classy and stylish.....exactly what I need!

9. Daylife

Daylife
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I definitleyn like the Dark-Brown-Plaid-Smart-Case-Cover, it's elegant and simple. It doesn't add much bulk to this iPad and it would look great on my iPad in class :) the black stylus looks amazing also.

10. Gaiasoul

Gaiasoul
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I like the retro pink case. I had to wait on my white iPad, and do not want to cover it in black! I really like the back strap feature. It would make the iPad so much more secure to me.
    Plus your stylus sounds wonderful! I just got an Acase stylus which I like, but the idea if more precision and needing a lighter touch sounds great.