What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the Health app?

Icenor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed iOS 8 on my iPad Air, but I can't find the new health app.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even on the iPhone the Health app is not working properly due to an unresolved bug. Apple says it should be fixed within a month.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Even on the iPhone the Health app is not working properly due to an unresolved bug. Apple says it should be fixed within a month.

If all the various faults and inconsistencies take a month to sort out we MAY have a useable IOS in a year's time !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What faults and inconsistency are yu talking about. Majority of apps are going through updates I had 150 yesterday alone so yes it will take at least a month to have different apps updated that is quite normal other than one news app that crashed I personally have had no issues

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What faults and inconsistency are yu talking about. Majority of apps are going through updates I had 150 yesterday alone so yes it will take at least a month to have different apps updated that is quite normal other than one news app that crashed I personally have had no issues
It's Apple's HealthKit that has a bug, not the Health app, preventing its release with iOS 8 on Wednesday. This is delaying the third party apps that were developed to integrate with HealthKit. Here's a news article about the problem. http://www.pcworld.com/article/2685392/bug-infects-apples-ios-8-healthkit-delaying-app-launches.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts