What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
7E56DD09-C2F9-4F11-BD72-292410E445A2.png

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not a movie, but I just found “Round Planet” on Netflix:
Round Planet | Netflix

I'm sure some of you have seen this already. It's Matt Lucas narrating an elaborate parody of David Attenborough's BBC nature documentaries. There's enough interesting fact and photography to keep you engaged, plus a very witty (and bitingly sarcastic) script. Not for kids, but too funny not to share here.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a movie, but I just found “Round Planet” on Netflix:
Round Planet | Netflix

I'm sure some of you have seen this already. It's Matt Lucas narrating an elaborate parody of David Attenborough's BBC nature documentaries. There's enough interesting fact and photography to keep you engaged, plus a very witty (and bitingly sarcastic) script. Not for kids, but too funny not to share here.
Sounds quite interesting from the information I saw on BBC’s site. Sadly, it’s not available in Netflix for Austria, nor can I find it anywhere else. Too bad!

Most reactions

Latest posts