What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speed. I've never seen the beginning so it was like watching a new movie. Loved the chemistry between the leads.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Four Lions. Rude, very-dark humor...but very funny. It's about a group of Al-Qaida wannabes in the UK, who might be dangerous terrorists if they weren't so stupid.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesterday I watched a movie entitled Knight And Day, starring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise. The movie started a bit slow, but quickly picked up and kept me on the edge of my seat - I really enjoy action movies that have some comedy mixed into them. I highly recommend this movie ifyou haven't already seen it.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now it'll be "It's complicated" with Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin.

I like John Krasinski's performance.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from movies. I'm halfway through season 2 of "Vera" (ITV series) from the library. It ain't Morse, but it ain't bad. As usual with UK detective dramas, the cinematography is superb.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just ordered the DVD's of Billion Dollar Brain and The Ipcress File to complete my collection of Harry Palmer movies........if he ain't the coolest spy around then I'm a Martian!

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saw Kick-Ass 2 (which DH wanted to see) because tickets to The Butler (which I wanted to see) had sold out. Kick-Ass was pointless and violent. Last weekend, we saw The Butler, which was interesting because I like history, but it started off promisingly, then lost steam. It also featured many celebrities for no apparent reason, which was needlessly distracting. They should've used solid characters instead. John Cusack as Richard Nixon, for example. Really? They couldn't find anyone better? Oprah did a good job, but not good enough that I ever forgot that it was Oprah.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just ordered the DVD's of Billion Dollar Brain and The Ipcress File to complete my collection of Harry Palmer movies........if he ain't the coolest spy around then I'm a Martian!

The Archangel

You must be a Martian then? Mars Attacks comes to mind!!! I saw Lady Chatterley's Lover. It was on Netflix and I hadn't seen this for years. It was okay. Forgot Sylvia Kristel was in it. No surprises there. Famous for other movies!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts