What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry it's been a while but I have few questions, what should I do......

Question what is the difference between iOS 4.3. And 4.2.1? 1st gen

Also, is the jailbreak for 4.3 untethered?

Info I'm running 4.2.1 jailbreak 1st gen greenposion

Thank everyone

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taylor263621 said:

Thank everyone
4.3 isn't untethered yet. And all you get with 4.3 is a tad faster safari. And multitasking gestures if you hack and enable them. Not worth it.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taylor263621 said:

Thank everyone
4.3 isn't untethered yet. And all you get with 4.3 is a tad faster safari. And multitasking gestures if you hack and enable them. Not worth it.

We're always on the same page ;-) that's why I never upgraded. Not worth the hassle or setting everything up again as I'm completely satisfied with 4.2.1. Do u think or know if Cydia has a hack or tweak to get the faster nitro java scripting safari speed increases on 4.2.1?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
We're always on the same page ;-) that's why I never upgraded. Not worth the hassle or setting everything up again as I'm completely satisfied with 4.2.1. Do u think or know if Cydia has a hack or tweak to get the faster nitro java scripting safari speed increases on 4.2.1?

We are on the same page! I don't know about the speed increases on Cydia. But I don't notice a difference at all with the nitro thing. Maybe a few pages load a bit faster, but maybe it is a placebo effect.

Most reactions