What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3 Question

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick Question, currently I own a 1st GEN running a 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak through Redsn0w/Greenposi0n.

I want to upgrade to 4.3 is the jailbreak Untethered or Tethered. And which website or version of greenp0ision or redsn0w did you use.

THANKS,

(Sry if 100000 other ppl asked this already but I havent been checking the jailbreak topics in a while).

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A quick search reveals the answer that the 4.3 jailbreak is tethered only at the moment...

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would wait for untethered. Also, since 4.3.1 is released, might as well upgrade to that version and wait till untethered version drops. But it might be a good idea to stay on 4.3. I heard apple patched up the exploit in 4.3.1 that allowed jailbreak of 4.3. Just what I've read, can't confirm it though. I do know 4.3.1 is out already.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts