What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of phone do you use?

Goosetowner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Droid... Seamless Google integration for my email, contacts and calendar between my imac, phone, iPad and iTouch. Can update one device and they are all updated immediately. Great combination but would consider an iPhone on the Verizon network.

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HTC HD2 - use the Wifi Router with my Ipad and get great speeds... we have hsda in my area, which is why I have no need for the 3G ipad.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheap POS Motorla Tracfone. Have it so my wife can call me when I'm out. Costs about $100. per year. Woud not recommend it to anyone else who wanted anything but limited use.

GrendelPrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First gen iPhone here, though it is starting to get flakey, intermittent temporary freezes that cause it to ignore input, and drop wifi / bluetooth, then 'wake up' and catch up to what I was typing.
Waiting for the next gen iPhone official specs before deciding on my next phone.

All thing taken into account, if I'm carrying an iPad, how smart does my phone really need to be?

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha! so many droid users. Me too. But I also own an itouch and ipad so I'm a hopeless gadget freak. I like 'em all. And what fun, my contract runs out in November and I'll have some cool stuff to choose from. Maybe the Incredible or the new next best thing in android. Or perhaps the new iphone....maybe through verizon????

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mknoebel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a Droid. I was rooted until 2.1 came out. Need to play around and get rooted again so I can tether my iPad now! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts