What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to Do?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just managed to download an update for iTunes, as previously I was prevented doing this when I tried downloading the update to my PC. I herefore downloaded the latest iTunes 64 for windows PC and will se if that has anything to do with it.

It won't make a difference. That way the PC accesses the taken photos and video on the iPad (ie. Camera Roll) is based on the same way a plugged in digital camera works. The main DCIM folder with any number of sub folders based on events and apps used.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Photos on the iPad were a combination. There are files of individual models, files for home and otheruses and files for our woodwork porojects. The majority were imported over the last year or so, but a few filkes are shots taken with ther iPad.

Anything that you've added, was it added via iTunes or third party apps? If the former, then one would assume the photos are already grouped in said folders on the PC itself.

Most reactions

Latest posts