What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Time did US Pre-orders begin

Greggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

With UK pre-orders set for Monday 10th May (about time) I was wondering at what time US buyers were able to place pre-orders at the time of the original US iPad launch? I'm assuming that at 1 minute past midnight it did not suddenly appear on the Apple website? ( I realize that the US covers several time zones). Also, with the presumably huge number of people placing pre-orders on the same day, how did the website cope?

Cheers, Greg

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greggles said:
Hi,

With UK pre-orders set for Monday 10th May (about time) I was wondering at what time US buyers were able to place pre-orders at the time of the original US iPad launch? I'm assuming that at 1 minute past midnight it did not suddenly appear on the Apple website? ( I realize that the US covers several time zones). Also, with the presumably huge number of people placing pre-orders on the same day, how did the website cope?

Cheers, Greg
Don't stress when you wake up it will be there Apple updates usually around 3am. Remember it is preorder so Bo big deal
Colin Australia

Most reactions

Latest posts