What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other Apple products do you own?

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's my list

Macbook Pro 17"
Apple TV (running ATV Flash with a 1TB external HD)
iPhone 3G
Macbook (wife's laptop)
Handful of ipods (I think I bought one of each generation)

Dwight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3 iphones, 1 ipod classic (160gig), 3 nanos, ipad touch, MacbookPro (2009), 1st generation ipod, PowerMac G5, Powerbook G4, ibook G3, Macmini, Airport Extreme, 2 Airport Express, 22" Apple cinema display and AppleTV(40gig). There should be a Apple frequent buyer program for me and my family. Looking to replace the ibook G3 with ipad, and I am praying that Apple developes a cablecard slot for AppleTV so that, i can get rid of cable box. I have supported Apple since the beginning, even through the Quadra years. I should have brought the stock in the late 90's but I did not have enough faith. Originally, believed the ipod was Apple's final straw, boy was I wrong. I hope Apple doesn't let greed overwelm them and allow the Apple creed to become like Microsoft or Sony. Quality over quantity, no peripheral devices or software, so everyone can play (ez of use).

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
3 iphones, 1 ipod classic (160gig), 3 nanos, ipad touch, MacbookPro (2009), 1st generation ipod, PowerMac G5, Powerbook G4, ibook G3, Macmini, Airport Extreme, 2 Airport Express, 22" Apple cinema display and AppleTV(40gig). There should be a Apple frequent buyer program for me and my family. Looking to replace the ibook G3 with ipad, and I am praying that Apple developes a cablecard slot for AppleTV so that, i can get rid of cable box. I have supported Apple since the beginning, even through the Quadra years. I should have brought the stock in the late 90's but I did not have enough faith. Originally, believed the ipod was Apple's final straw, boy was I wrong. I hope Apple doesn't let greed overwelm them and allow the Apple creed to become like Microsoft or Sony. Quality over quantity, no peripheral devices or software, so everyone can play (ez of use).

That's a heck of a list :eek:

jwookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At home: Mac Mini, Macbook Pro 15, (2 antiques SE30, IICI) iPods: shuffle 2-1st gen, 2nd,3rd,4th gen (about 10 total) Classic 160 gb, 3 Nanos, 2- 8gb 3rd and 4th gen, 1-16gb 5thgen, iPod Touch 64gb,iPhone 3Gs 16gb AND. . . .waiting for iPad 32 gb snf WiFi and G3 64gb

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At home: Mac Mini, Macbook Pro 15, (2 antiques SE30, IICI) iPods: shuffle 2-1st gen, 2nd,3rd,4th gen (about 10 total) Classic 160 gb, 3 Nanos, 2- 8gb 3rd and 4th gen, 1-16gb 5thgen, iPod Touch 64gb,iPhone 3Gs 16gb AND. . . .waiting for iPad 32 gb snf WiFi and G3 64gb

Wow you are not Apple fan , you are Apple collector :))

I also have an beautiful Spartacus i use it as a Hi-Fi with is incredible Boose sound system

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone (original)
iPhone 3G
iPhone 3Gs
iPod Nano 2nd Gen
iPod Shuffle Latest
Airport Extreme Router
MacBook Pro 15" 3 years old
MacPro Dual Dual-Core Xeons @ 2.8Ghz
MacPro Dual Quad-Core Xeons @ 3.0Ghz
iPad (on order)

I think that's all ;)

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPod Touch (1)
iPhone 2G (1)
iPhone 3G (3)
iPhone 3GS (1)
Macbook (2) white and (1) black 13"
iBook 3G (1)
iMac 24" (3)
(pre ordered 2 iPad W 32G and buying 64G W-3G eo April):comingsoon:
Time Capsule (1)
Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (1) wired (2)
Mighty Mouse wired and wireless (3)
Magic Mouse (1)
iPhone docks (4)
lol should we count remotes...

I still use the iPhone 2G,3G and 3GS daily for my job, yet the iPad will replace the 3G as it is only used on WiFi right now as an iPod Touch.

eddieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the forum. I use old equipment: a blue and white G3 desktop w/a G4 accelerator, and I'm sending this on a slate grey G3 laptop. The questions I have revolve around getting files from the desktop onto the iPad. I realize I don't have new enough iTunes to synch, but, if the pad is on the Wifi network, will I be able to grab a file from the desktop, ie, jpeg's, mp3's, pdf's, etc. They couldn't tell me at the Apple Store. This old hardware is sufficient for what I normally do. If I don't have to buy new hardware all the time, I don't want to. I know all it would take is a Mini to do it, but if I don't need to spend $600 or $700, why should I? Anyone know? Thanks.

philc712

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silver G4. qty 2 iPod Touch 32GB (Fall 09 h/w). Ipod classic 60GB, qty 3 iPod Mini, iPod nano (4th Gen). iPod Photo. The iPod 32's and iPod 60GB are all still in my household. The others have been passed to friends/family.
I also have an old slate grey MacBook from way way back. I'll also toss my Mac G3 (Blue) soon.
I've decided to get Mac's for my household later this year. Probably winter 2010 if I don't do something more exciting like a motorcycle or motorcycle trips with the funds.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's see...
17" 2GHz iMac
MacBook
G4 Mac Mini
TV
First Generation 4GB iPhone
1st Generation iPod Nano
2GB iPod Shuffle

Ordered 16GB WiFi iPad for pickup.
Obviously, I don't tend to need the highest end of the product line, thus, the decision to go with the 16GB WiFi iPad. I manage my media and data pretty well... But... I do tend to buy early in the product cycle.
The G4 Mini is currently on a shelf and will probably become a dedicated e-mail/web surfing machine at the camper when I get one in a year or so.

BusterBear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmmm

That should be what other apple products do you not own!!!

Here are the products we have for us

2 Apple TVS
1 Air
1 MacBook
2 27" iMacs
1 27" Apple LED Display
2 Iphones
2 Itouch
1 iPod Classic
And way to many of the nanos to tell you.. its an addiction:D

My other half and I live and breath apple as you can see

And now DrumRoll

You can add

1 - 64 GB WiFi iPad for me :ipad-front:
1 - 16 GB 3G+ Wifi Ipad and for the little cook :)

Dan....

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh man, well i have a
Mac Pro
iPod Touch (and my gf has one)
iPod Nano (the car iPod)
just ordered an iPad 64GB
and I bought my mom an iMac for xmas :)

On a side gadget note I also have a
Droid