M MoneyGuy iPF Novice Joined Mar 10, 2011 Messages 205 Reaction score 7 Location Edmonton Jul 2, 2019 #1 When I look at my iPad storage a lot of it is “media.” What is media?
giradman68 iPad Fan Joined Apr 26, 2011 Messages 8,270 Reaction score 9,222 Location North Carolina Jul 2, 2019 #2 MoneyGuy said: When I look at my iPad storage a lot of it is “media.” What is media? Click to expand... Storage on the iPad or other iDevices using iOS is divided into a number of categories - see this Apple Support Article for further details - one of those categories is 'Media' which contains your music, videos, podcasts, and a few other items. Dave
MoneyGuy said: When I look at my iPad storage a lot of it is “media.” What is media? Click to expand... Storage on the iPad or other iDevices using iOS is divided into a number of categories - see this Apple Support Article for further details - one of those categories is 'Media' which contains your music, videos, podcasts, and a few other items. Dave
OP OP M MoneyGuy iPF Novice Joined Mar 10, 2011 Messages 205 Reaction score 7 Location Edmonton Jul 2, 2019 #3 Thank you. Can I delete music from my iPad without it being deleted from my iPhone? I have an iPad storage problem and media is the big culprit.
Thank you. Can I delete music from my iPad without it being deleted from my iPhone? I have an iPad storage problem and media is the big culprit.
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,020 Reaction score 33,200 Location Regina,Canada Jul 2, 2019 #4 If the music is locally stored on both devices, deleting it from the iPad will not affect the downloaded music on the iPhone.
If the music is locally stored on both devices, deleting it from the iPad will not affect the downloaded music on the iPhone.