What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Ipad games are you playing right now?

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
valinrace said:
Just want to know the games that are popular.

Don't have much time now but when I do, it's either "Cut the Rope" or "Where's the Water". Both are amazing with their ingenious physics, just as clever as "Angry Birds".

If Apple could have "Bubble Shoot", I would download it in a flash. I know there are lots of this sort of arcade game, but this one stands head & shoulders above the rest IMHO. Spend too much time with it on my Galaxy Note (using the pointy stylus that came with it).

Ditto "Tumblebugs" which is really only playable on the PC at the moment. If it ever came out as an iPad version, I would climb over the piles of fallen bodies to get to it!

D

dvdcatalyst

Just want to know the games that are popular.

I don't get to play much games on my iPad.

Ever since I introduced my cat to ipadgameforcats, whenever I grab the iPad (or anything that looks even remotely like it) he starts looking for the mouse.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dvdcatalyst said:
I don't get to play much games on my iPad.

Ever since I introduced my cat to ipadgameforcats, whenever I grab the iPad (or anything that looks even remotely like it) he starts looking for the mouse.

Amazing! I want it!
Is there an iPadgamefordogs?

D

dvdcatalyst

Amazing! I want it!
Is there an iPadgamefordogs?

Well, my Yorkies look at the cat while he is batting away at the screen (he doesn't have front-claws, which was a painful decision for me, but after I got torn up badlyby his (no longer with us in this world) girlfriend during a tornado warning we didn't see much of a choice), they do want to play, but for some reason when I hold the iPad in front of them, they don't seem to see anything. They dont have eye problems, its just that they don't see movement on the iPad screen.

edit: my cat likes Cat Toys Lite (purple mouse in a box) more than the ipadgameforcats though.

edit2: make sure you turn off swipe to switch apps. When he first started playing the games, he kept swiping and other stuff appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
V

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Irieginal

Sorry sir But I get bored with temple run, I really dont know why. A lot of friends like that game. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts