What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you currently playing now? :)

katybrittperry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there.:)

I just wanna have a new thread, to know what you are currently playing right now.
:)
Of all the games I've purchased recently, I like Pigeon Palooza. It's what i am playing. Actually a while ago, I've finished how many levels.

So what's yours?:p:p

JhWlk81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing Jelly Defense now. Pigeon Palooza, I've looked it up, the graphics seem a little weird, don't they?

Doc74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
World conqueror -it's like the old axis and allies board game....legend!

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing rimelands hammer of Thor, it's amazing and totally worth the £2.99 or whatever the price is!! Can you please answer to my questions? Thank you!! ;)

Floridaraiders

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am playing Urbem HD for iPad. I like it a lot, reminds me of Jones from 1990 :) A good old classic, just renewed.

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go on my user page thing, then click on posts and threads started by this user, then you will see my questions on there :) thank you!

Doc74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry coolkirsten, struggling a bit with games to recommend (especially not being a teenage girl). I'm more into the RPGs, sports games and strategy/world domination....good luck!

coolkirsten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahha fair enough!! Thanks anyway :) I'm really into RPGs as well at the moment ;)

ChaystEr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished Battlefield 2. I play Eternity Warriors but now i shifted to Dungeon Hunters 3 because of much wider and nice battlegrounds and easy upgrades of stuffs..

Sent from my iPad2 3g+WiFi using Forum Runner

Most reactions

Latest posts