What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What case do u get for your iPad?

elsa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, I'm new to here. I just got my iPad. I need you guys' suggestion on iPad case. THX!

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Apple branded case. Anyway my motorcycle mechanic whipped out his iPad while he was working on my bike the other day....I just about pissed myself laughing as he pulled it out from his backpack wrapped in a bed sheet. LOL :D

Last edited:

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Tuf Luv Napa Leather, has a stand built into it. All reviews looked good.

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the Apple case when I preordered my iPad and I love it.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a clear Hard Candy Sleek case. That will stay on permanently.

Just last night, I bought a couple sleeves for those days I am going to bring the iPad somewhere: Built NY DVD/10" Netbook sleeve and a Case Logic 7-10" netbook case. I am trying to decide which sleeve to keep! The Built fits the iPad with not much room for anything else. The Case Logic has handles and a pocket for the charger.

Good luck on your quest!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the apple case for my 3G pre order at launch but recently pre ordered the zoogue case.

Deus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the Mareware Eco Vue. LOVE this case. It does add weight of course because of the leather but I feel so safe with this and it feel real good in the hand.

Eco-Vue for iPad

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a CrazyOnDigital portfolio case until the Otterbox Defender is released for iPad.

Obfuscation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the Mareware Eco Vue. LOVE this case. It does add weight of course because of the leather but I feel so safe with this and it feel real good in the hand.

Eco-Vue for iPad

does that case's magnet mess with the ipad anyway. I really need a case and that case looks good except for the magnet thing.

Most reactions

Latest posts