What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Mr.Woppit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usprisonertransport.com
Sitting in the passenger seat of our transportation bus.. Three hour drive to our destination prison.. God, I love how much time I can burn through on an iPad 2 with 3G...

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sitting in the passenger seat of our transportation bus.. Three hour drive to our destination prison.. God, I love how much time I can burn through on an iPad 2 with 3G...

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

Thank goodness for your iPad. That'll make your time fly quickly! You don't realize how long you have been sitting and using your iPad until you see the time!! Goes by fast!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching "The Bachelor!" I know...sooo cheesy, but it's a great way to end a long day from work!!

Mr.Woppit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usprisonertransport.com
skimonkey said:
Thank goodness for your iPad. That'll make your time fly quickly! You don't realize how long you have been sitting and using your iPad until you see the time!! Goes by fast!!

Sure does. I love this thing. I was even playing Pandora music over the speakers in the transport bus so the inmates could even enjoy the iPad! Haha! Well, of course I went to a child sing-along station when I played the music for the inmates - but they still seemed to enjoy hearing music for a bit. Haha. iPad <3

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure that they appreciate those simple joys now, don't you think? I don't have Pandora-but hear it is good!

v2real4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting ready for bed after I finish playing HSH very good game and it's addictive as well

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Laughing at my cousin via regular text now iMessage upgrading her iDevices from IOS4 to 5 finally. Mucho Operator errors.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Laughing at my cousin via regular text now iMessage upgrading her iDevices from IOS4 to 5 finally. Mucho Operator errors.

Also on hold with FIOS as they screwed up my package. My third call, I am scared... I will cancel if they don't fix the monthly $$$.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
job hunting!

Good for you!!! Good luck. Currently I am working in contract.

Most reactions

Latest posts