What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi everybody---just woke up!

I am probably late for the discussions...but we absolutely loved, loved the opening ceremony! From the very start we were glued to the Tv!! So many things I could comment about, but the funniest was the Queen and James Bond parachuting out of the helicopter! That was hilarious and the Corgie dogs...they played really well also! Loved the Chariots of Fire with Mr. Bean too, quite hilarious with his one note thumping!!

I think Paul McCartney got a bit choked up at the beginning of his song! Loved seeing Mohamed Ali (sp?) there...I was wondering if he would take part...and the design and concept of the torch being lit!!

After watching the ceremony last night and seeing the footage of London....it is def a place I want to visit!! Great, great ceremony London!! :)

Hi Skimonkey. Yes do come over. I think Apple will need to charter a jet for iPF members :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Checking out our remodelled community library.
It just re-opened after a lengthy closure.

Space for books was increased while adding additional, comfortable seating for those who wish to linger.

My tax dollars were well spent.

AA
image-3665543497.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checking out our remodelled community library.
It just re-opened after a lengthy closure.

Space for books was increased while adding additional, comfortable seating for those who wish to linger.

My tax dollars were well spent.

AA
View attachment 21530

That's swell. I never go to the library because I prefer to buy, but I always vote yes on any kind of library bond (how lots of cities raise library money), because I'm all for people using libraries. Better libraries than prisons!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Kaykaykay said:
That's swell. I never go to the library because I prefer to buy, but I always vote yes on any kind of library bond (how lots of cities raise library money), because I'm all for people using libraries. Better libraries than prisons!

I'm the exact opposite. Used to buy until prices went insane. Now I'm a regular library patron.
I do buy e-books if I have gift money in my iTunes account or it's a favourite author and the
wait list is 3 months.

AA

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching the Saskatchewan Roughriders play the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Taylor Field.

image-546130412.jpg

Attachments

• image-77950073.jpg
    image-77950073.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 116

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
So you're a big fan then? ;)
That's great. Fan support is the core of team sports.

AA

This year I'll also be attending my 19th Grey Cup game.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I'm the exact opposite. Used to buy until prices went insane. Now I'm a regular library patron.
I do buy e-books if I have gift money in my iTunes account or it's a favourite author and the
wait list is 3 months.

AA

I tend to wait for the sales, or visit the discount bookshops which purchase printers' over runs.

Apart from that, I will lose hours and hours in secondhand bookshops! :)

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
I tend to wait for the sales, or visit the discount bookshops which purchase printers' over runs.

Apart from that, I will lose hours and hours in secondhand bookshops! :)

Since I bought my iPad all I have done is download stacks of ebooks, I love being able to read using my iPad. Richard, if you want any second hand books I have about 1'000 in my house looking for a new home LOL

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Since I bought my iPad all I have done is download stacks of ebooks, I love being able to read using my iPad. Richard, if you want any second hand books I have about 1'000 in my house looking for a new home LOL

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

On pain of death! LOL

Most reactions

Latest posts