What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Cooking dinner, spending time with my new pup, and of course on my iPad.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Suffering.
Trying to jailbreak my ipad 2 3g wifi. windows 7 home premium. keep on getting "an error caused absinthe to stop operasting etc etc."
getting all het up since it's been two full days of struggle.

Phillips9 said:
Suffering.
Trying to jailbreak my ipad 2 3g wifi. windows 7 home premium. keep on getting "an error caused absinthe to stop operasting etc etc."
getting all het up since it's been two full days of struggle.

Hmmm. As long as this ..
image-1982541507.png

doesn't appear on your screen. ;)

AA

Lounging on the couch, sucking my thumb, reading daily Bible readings & reflections, waiting for a package to arrive (my aunt said she mailed me something), looking out the window.

Two green parakeets came to eat the seeds this morning, a male and a female. the male is bigger and has black under his beak. Then another female came and wanted to eat, too, but the first female kept chasing her away. The new one kept trying again and again, only to be chased off, she picked up the leftover empty shells of the seeds and tried eating those... Then just left and watched from a treetop. When the couple was done eating, she came back, all nervous and jumpy, and started eating. She kept looking up and in all directions to see if she wouldn't be chased off again, all stressed out at first. But then gradually relaxed and just ate, and after a while, was full, and calmly flew off.

kingnba6 said:
sleeping lol

Sleep walking / texting, internetting.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Wondering why you need to post 6 times before replying to a private message ...

kimi2u said:
Wondering why you need to post 6 times before replying to a private message ...

It's all to do with Spammers who would like nothing better than to PM all members here. So because of that rules had to be put in place to deter them.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back