What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Original games on iPad

blackfilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm always following what new game releases are out there. I don't really play a lot of games these days, but the ones i did play, are kind of same copy paste puzzle games just with a different skin. The only one which is really original, and probably one of the best games on any platform in a while is Swords and Sorcery. It's one of the few games you can actually call art. It's much more an experience than an actual game, the touch controls, music, the craziness of it all and the magical mindblowing things that happen on your evey step (the part where it says BELIEVE and you start walking on water is so amazing).

Now where are these kind of games? The platform is perfect for original new ideas. Any titles i missed or is there something in development right now?

Most reactions