What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went from iphone to evo

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i went from having an iphone for the past two years to jumping ship to sprint and getting an evo. To keep this Short (no iPad keyboard accessory yet lol) I like the evo A few things that bother me coming from an iPhone. The scrolling sucks. Seems small but its big. Iphone scrolling software has it beat h ands dow n. Its just so fluid on the iPhone compared to android. Placing a cursor by holding a finger over text. You plain can't do it. Other than that so far those are my only qualms. Android is so customizable, the geek within loves that. I LOVE widgets also. Kickstand is pretty useful as well. I think I'm about split on the phone. However being off att and on a network that works and the lower monthly bill make this evo win. Let's see what gets announced tomorrow. Apple may be able to get me to go back to AT&T if they wow me

Most reactions

Latest posts