What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web browser that supports"AJAX"

MikeJurkic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for web browser that supports some thing called "AJAX". On my work computer I have to use explorer, it works great for the site I have to use for work is there any browser that I can use very close to windows explorer so I can work from my iPad efficiently? Please let me know any ideas I can try.

Thanks in advance.

peterkelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.uxproductivity.com
AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript and XML) is a general technique used by web pages to communicate with servers without having to do a complete reload all of the time. All modern web browsers support it, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer.

Safari on your iPad should just work just fine for the site, unless it's one of those older corporate sites that developers wrote specifically for IE.

Most reactions

Latest posts