1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Web based programs

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Ajooba1982, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Ajooba1982

Ajooba1982 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Mainly do my computing thought iPad/iPod/iPhone. There are many programs that are not available on the iOS. For example, if I want to convert an mp3 to do wmv file, I can't. If I want to convert a mkv file to an mp4 file, I can't, etc. I recently found this website, called www.ytconv.com, that converts YouTube videos to mp3 audio. There is not program like this on the iOS, but I know that there are many programs like this if I use my computer with windows. So iOS programs have very many limitation. My questions is: is there any other websites that offers programs that is wholly based on the web, meaning that I don't need a windows or mac ox to use it?