What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weak 3G signal from Globe

Cristem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my iPad2 can hardly get a full signal from Globe. And even if it does, I can't connect to the net. Anyone else having the same problem and found a solution? thanks.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cristem said:
my iPad2 can hardly get a full signal from Globe. And even if it does, I can't connect to the net. Anyone else having the same problem and found a solution? thanks.

I think it depends on the place. When i'm at the office in Binondo, the 3G signal is weak, it seldom appears. But when i'm at home my 3G signal is strong, i can download faster than my Globe Wi-max. :)

jwatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, it depends on the area. I have been to places wherein I got speeds up to 3.5 MB/s.

Last edited:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jwatt said:
I agree, it depends on the area. I have been to places wherein I get speeds up to 3.5 MB/s.

Wow that was super fast, where is that? :O

OP
C

Cristem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for your replies. I agree about the location. but then, at certain locations, my iphone has good signal strength while the ipad barely gets 2 bars. this is what made me ask the question and until now i still search for answers. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts