What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

was trying to find...

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was wondering if i can use excel on my ipad or do i need a app? what can i do?

Junior

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
macaddictionblog.wordpress.com
Check out an app in the App Store called Docs-To-Go Premium. Best and easiest to use when it comes to any office documents you're looking to work with on the iPad.

BTW, welcome the the forums.

OP
T

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you

yes i found it. thank you for your help. im learning to work with the ipad... i am a big fan of it...

OP
T

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is a good place to find info about anything..

OP
T

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need help

i need help. i am trying to download a ebook for school and i can not save it. what are my options? i see black pages. is the way that i can save the whole book or any chapters?
if i can save the ebook as a pdf can i put it on the desktop?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes i found it. thank you for your help. im learning to work with the ipad... i am a big fan of it...

Another option to handle Excel spreadsheets is Apple's 'Numbers' app. You can see its features in Apple's Help pages here

http://help.apple.com/iwork/1.3/mobile/interface/index.html#tan724868a9

All of the iPad's 'Office' compatible apps - for Word, Excel and PowerPoint - are stripped down versions of their PC or Mac counterparts and can struggle with complex documents. Each of the third-party 'Office' apps has strengths and weaknesses.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available for pre-order at the Apple iBooks store - available March 11th. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Laurieth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which is the app to buy, the Osiris or docs to go. I want to use it mainly to use with excell. I noticed that the docs to go had a regular one and a premium one. Does the premium one do that much more.

If I buy the iworks would I also have to get iworks number one, it looks like the docs to go did both?

Laurie

Most reactions

Latest posts