What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WanttoLearn

Want to Learn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new here, and feel so dumb about all this, but ready to learn, as I want to learn badly.
I purchased an Imac , iPad # 2 and a Macbook Pro this past August, the year of 2011, and bought all the things one could buy with all these, but haven't been able to attend any classes, and almost a year is here and still don't know too much, yet.
I have an Immune Disorder Illness that requires one to have to be in bed almost all their waking and non waking hours. I thought if I bought all these devices I could get out of the house without having to leave the house as I am so confined to it. But have realized I don't know things I would love to know about all these machines, and hope you all will help me find places to learn about all this I have bought. I don't know where to find things about each device and also would like to know how to put information about each device on the iPad hoping I can lay in bed and maybe learn some things.
I will appreciate anything anyone does for me, helping me along the way to know how to utilize some of these things as this is such a waste, not knowing how to use these fine machines that can do so much for anyone that knows how to use them.
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to have a voice here and I hope to learn a lot.
Thank you,
Want to Learn

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Wanttolearn--Happy to have you join us and also hope that you can manage your chronic illness. There's a lot of friendly folks here that are always willing to help out. So hopefully, you will gain more knowledge as to how to use all of your devices!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library, iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

How to post a new thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Most reactions