What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting in line in Miami, FL

Jweb3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm here waiting at the falls in Miami. There's already one person in front of me. Who else is waiting in line?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm here waiting at the falls in Miami. There's already one person in front of me. Who else is waiting in line?

Wow - that is seriously enthusiastic! Real-time updating of the queue situation. The iPad only goes on sale in the UK on Friday - I need to get my tent ready..

Have fun - and I hope you get the model you want - let us know...

Tim
Scotland

bobbydrake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips for getting an Ipad 2 in the UK? If it goes on sale at 5pm on Friday, I have got an Apple store in Liverpool so I presume that is the best place to go (also a Best Buy not too far away)? When would people normally start queueing? I've never tried to get an Apple product on launch day before but I've been holding off buying an Ipad since before Xmas and can't wait any longer :)

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips for getting an Ipad 2 in the UK? If it goes on sale at 5pm on Friday, I have got an Apple store in Liverpool so I presume that is the best place to go (also a Best Buy not too far away)? When would people normally start queueing? I've never tried to get an Apple product on launch day before but I've been holding off buying an Ipad since before Xmas and can't wait any longer :)

I would call your Best Buy store on Thursday and find out if they are due any in stock on Friday and what time they open.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Funny I was going to say the apple store. Would be easier to return if you have problems.....

Good luck Jweb3 hope you get what you want.
(not what you deserve lol)
My memory of miami is that it's too blasted hot so stay in the shade.

Most reactions