What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wahl

EstherN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHOA! I didn't think this update worked. But it did. I have a whole new ipad homepage. Now if I can just figure it all out. I've moved the photos to my desktop, and hope I can figure out how to get them off the ipad so I can get more memory.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have already transferred the photos to your computer and want to delete those photos from iPad, here are the steps :
1. Open photos app.
2. Tap the 'select' icon on the top right of the screen. 3 icons appear on the top left.
3. Select the photos you want to delete. The 3 icons on the top left get activated. The middle button is the delete button.

image-2116577557.jpg

OP
E

EstherN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This update appears to be a whole new ballgame. I have collections, Years, and Memory. Before I updated to 7.0.6, I went into iTunes and deleted. Now I can only delete one at a time on the ipad, and iTunes won't delete. At least I have 1GB now. Maybe I'll hire a grandchild to delete one-by-one. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't need to delete them one by one.
Go to Collections/Moments (in the Photo tab - 1) and tap "Select" (2):

image-2893917669.jpg

To delete pictures of a day at once, and not one by one, tap "Select" at the right for every day:

image-2109169904.jpg
This will check mark all the photos of that day. Then tap the "Trash" icon:

image-3555607874.jpg

And they'll be deleted.

This will only work if they were not synced to your iPad through iTunes.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts