What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vungle Cloud UX Template

Lindaubry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lately, I have something called “Vungle Cloud UX Template” showing up on my sound player. It scrolls as if playing, does not make a sound, however, I can’t get it to stop and my ear pods will not work when it is there. I think it is associated with ads of some kind. Does anyone know how to get it off of my iPad Pro (12.9, 6th gen)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
From what I can see it's an ad service that the devloper of your sound app has included. The anoying add you are seeing is probably a failed/faulty ad from that provider. A template, rather than a finished ad at my guess.

Apparently Vungle ads are well known for being full screen, and difficult to dismiss. In my experience they usually have a faint X in one of the corners outside of where you think the actual advertisement covers. The actual ad is semi-transparent and tends to look like the main screen has just dimmed, rather than been covered up.

Some Possible Solutions:

1) You can try various ad blocking apps/services. These are somwhat effecive when browsing the internet, but less likely to work on ads presented by an app.

2) See if your app offers an ad free version, and pay the fee if you think it is worth it.

3) Switch apps.

4) Complain to the developer and hope they at least fix the faulty ad, if not remove all of them.

5) Live with it.

Note:

There was an earlier article, about a year old, that suggested these ads/apps could be fixed by restarting your iPad. Had something to do with Microsoft fixing or blocking the issue. Might be worth a try.

OP
L

Lindaubry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I can see it's an ad service that the devloper of your sound app has included. The anoying add you are seeing is probably a failed/faulty ad from that provider. A template, rather than a finished ad at my guess.

Apparently Vungle ads are well known for being full screen, and difficult to dismiss. In my experience they usually have a faint X in one of the corners outside of where you think the actual advertisement covers. The actual ad is semi-transparent and tends to look like the main screen has just dimmed, rather than been covered up.

Some Possible Solutions:

1) You can try various ad blocking apps/services. These are somwhat effecive when browsing the internet, but less likely to work on ads presented by an app.

2) See if your app offers an ad free version, and pay the fee if you think it is worth it.

3) Switch apps.

4) Complain to the developer and hope they at least fix the faulty ad, if not remove all of them.

5) Live with it.

Note:

There was an earlier article, about a year old, that suggested these ads/apps could be fixed by restarting your iPad. Had something to do with Microsoft fixing or blocking the issue. Might be worth a try.
Thank you, I will try those fixes. I had already paid for the ad free version and no ads pop up, it just shows up on on the audio player and blocks my EarPods. My EarPods will connect but the Vungle takes over immediately and my EarPods don’t work. I will keep working on it.

OP
L

Lindaubry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I will try those fixes. I had already paid for the ad free version and no ads pop up, it just shows up on on the audio player and blocks my EarPods. My EarPods will connect but the Vungle takes over immediately and my EarPods don’t work. I will keep working on it.
It did go away when I restarted, maybe it will stay away.

Most reactions