What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos.

ipadmeister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some videos on fly fishing for trout (one of the loves of my life) recorded on DVR discs, that I would love to have on my iPad. Is there any way that I can transfer these DVD's to it?

Peeta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clone DVD5 Allows you to copy DVD in MP4 format and then you can load to library in iTunes and transfer ip

OP
ipadmeister

ipadmeister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Peeta said:
Clone DVD5 Allows you to copy DVD in MP4 format and then you can load to library in iTunes and transfer ip

Thank you so much for your response. I am a golfer, a fly fisherman and I ride a motorcycle. All of those things are operated with a handle. I am new to the cyber world and haven't quite found the handle yet. Thanks again.

Peeta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the handle is patience, you can buy clonedvd5 from amazon or you can buy for download on other sites. I have just started ton use it and so far it is a bit of trial and error, but I have successfully managed to get three of my movies on to my iPad. It takes awhile to convert but I am patient. Good luck

madeSICC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handbrake also works great, it has a preset for ipads and is very simple to use.

OP
ipadmeister

ipadmeister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Peeta said:
I think the handle is patience, you can buy clonedvd5 from amazon or you can buy for download on other sites. I have just started ton use it and so far it is a bit of trial and error, but I have successfully managed to get three of my movies on to my iPad. It takes awhile to convert but I am patient. Good luck

I agree on the patience thing, I'm somewhat of a patient man myself. I haven't had time to work on it yet, but it will be soon. If you don't mind, I may recontact you and to tap your knowledge base. Thanks again for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts