What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos on iPad without sync whilst offline

bradshawXD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going back home to Sri Lanka. I will have the internet for my laptop but minimal use is needed. I have a lot of TV shows n films on my laptop and need to find a way to be able to play them on my iPad without syncing to save on space and with no wifi. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going back home to Sri Lanka. I will have the internet for my laptop but minimal use is needed. I have a lot of TV shows n films on my laptop and need to find a way to be able to play them on my iPad without syncing to save on space and with no wifi. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There are many video players in the app store that allow for usb/wifi transfer without the need of iTunes...AVplayerHD for instance...

Most reactions

Latest posts