What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video won't Download...

Enthusiast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rented a video from iTunes. When I try to play it, I get a message, "The operation couldn't be completed. (MPAVControllerErrorDomain error 3.)

I've paid for the rental, and I have enough free space for it. Apparently, it won't download.

Any ideas? Thanks!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Restart your device and try again. Hold down the power button until the Off Slider appears, slide if off. Once it's completely off, hold down the power button again until you see the Apple logo.

If it still does not work, contact Apple's iTunes Support (not Tech Support). They should be able to straighten it out, and if they can't, they'll probably refund your purchase.

OP
E

Enthusiast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, twerppoet. I *did* try restarting my iPad Air to get the video to download. It didn't work. Then, one day, I checked my videos, and my rented video was all there, ready to watch! Sorry I can't contribute anything more intelligent about the matter than that, except to say that I was *not* notified that it had been downloaded. All's well that ends well...

BTW, I do *not* know where to contact Apple's iTunes Support. Probably Google knows...

Thanks for your replies!!

Most reactions

Latest posts