What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Safe USB download instructions don't match my machine (Win 7)

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched through the forums for Video Safe and seen the recommendations but I can’t seem to get it to work. I also went to their website forum and there is no activity there.

I hook it up and follow the in app (which match the online video) instructions for USB download. Start iTunes (graphics appear to be from an older version), select device, click apps and Sort by kind. All ok. There is no sub type of File Sharing (like in the graphics) but it shows up under iPad apps. Click on it. In the graphics (both online and in the app) it shows what appears to be an older version of iTunes and in the right panel is a drag and drop area to place the desired files. What I see is the iPad screen displays for manipulation.

So where did I go wrong?

This link takes you to where they do iPhone migration but the second half is about getting it on the iPad and matches the in app graphics

http://collect3.com.au/videosafe-ipad/support/

I am unsing an iPad 3

Most reactions

Latest posts