What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video playback issue

Shaun2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wasnt sure how to even begin searching for something this niche, so I thought I'd post here and see if someone can help. Everytime I play a video and I pause it to do something else and then come back to it, it goes back to the first page of the videos app from where you can choose which video to play. Now, if I remember the title of the video I was playing all is good as it goes back to exactly where I left off. However, as I review videos that I shoot for work I can sometimes have 50+ short videos all with similar sounding names, e.g. Vid_087, Vid_088, etc... I have checked Settings>Video>playback to where I left off, but that's not the issue. A bit annoying as I have to sift through all the videos to find the one I was watching. Any thoughts or suggestions would be a massive help, thank you!

P.S. There seems to be a time delay when this happens, e.g. If I pause and go back in 10-15 mins, no problem. But if I leave it any longer then its no good. Also I am running ios 7.0.4 on an iPad 2. Cheers.

Most reactions

Latest posts