What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video not downloading via email

ajl262

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter sent me a mms video. When I email Otto myself, I receive it but it shows 0 bytes. Help!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajl262 said:
My daughter sent me a mms video. When I email Otto myself, I receive it but it shows 0 bytes. Help!

Is there a box at the bottom of the email with a dotted line around it? If there is then touch the box and the video will start to download.

The Archangel

OP
A

ajl262

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes there is a dotted box around it, but pressing it doesn't,
Download it. If you keep pressing it the screen goes black, you have to go to settings and turn off the mail service to unlock it.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try quitting the Mail app completely. Double press the Home button to open the multi-task bar, press and hold any app in the multi-task bar until they all start to jiggle, then touch the top left hand corner of the Mail app to close it completely. It only closes it - it doesn't delete it.

Then try again. If that doesn't work, try powering the iPad down completely by pressing the Power button until the slider control appears. Accept the offer to power down and then, when the screen is completely blank, press the Power button again. A white Apple logo will appear and the iPad will power up - it takes a while. Then try again.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts