What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot view sms pictures sent by email

Northernbuddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for some help with viewing pictures sent to my ipad2. Here is the problem I am having, I have a security camera that sends pictures it takes to my email on my ipad by SMS/MMS picture messaging. When I log into my email on my iPad and open the first picture my iPad will not open any of the pictures sent. When I click on the next picture my iPad shows the first picture I opened. Is there a setting on my iPad that I need to change so I can view the next photo.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Northernbuddy said:
I am looking for some help with viewing pictures sent to my ipad2. Here is the problem I am having, I have a security camera that sends pictures it takes to my email on my ipad by SMS/MMS picture messaging. When I log into my email on my iPad and open the first picture my iPad will not open any of the pictures sent. When I click on the next picture my iPad shows the first picture I opened. Is there a setting on my iPad that I need to change so I can view the next photo.

How do you access your emails? (You write you "log on") If you use the native email app the pictures should be shown inside the message (or as attachments).

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Northernbuddy said:

iPad hasn't got sms/mms messaging, the sim isn't registered to a cell no? It has iMessage

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
OP writes that the cam sends to his email an MMS...

That's why I queried it , I'm curious as to how you mms to an email account?

OP
N

Northernbuddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a camera that sends pictures by mms to my email. When I open my email on my iPad the picture is imbedded in the email. When I go to the next email that has an imbedded picture my iPad does not refresh, I get the same picture from the first email.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Northernbuddy said:
I have a camera that sends pictures by mms to my email. When I open my email on my iPad the picture is imbedded in the email. When I go to the next email that has an imbedded picture my iPad does not refresh, I get the same picture from the first email.

Could it be that the camera sent the same photo???

OP
N

Northernbuddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No the camera did not send the same picture. I am able to see all the pics on my desktop

Most reactions

Latest posts