What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very new Iphone user--unlocked 3gs

Haroldcohen4478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased a new Iphone, unlocked 16Gb, 3GS. I have set the phone up and will be purchasing a TMobile $50 a month all encompassing plan. I understand that plan will give me unlimited service, text, phone and data. I think this is the way to go, however I am open to suggestions. My next purchase is planned to be an Ipad, probably around Xmas...either new 7" or regular Ipad 2 or 3. I came across some info on Icloud and I question as to whether or not would be an application of value to me. I have had an ITunes account for 2 years and have never purchased anything from ITunes. I have an IPOD with over 6,000 songs, but ripped those songs from local library CD's. I understand I can use "Match" at a cost of $25 a year to import most of that library to my IPhone if I chose. I have a regular PC, not an Apple. I would appreciate all comments regarding the use of ICloud and suggestions relating to general IPhone usage. Glad to be aboard!:eek:

Most reactions