What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very bad experience with Ipad Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

alainf97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already own 2 Ipads, one Ipad 1 and a 3G. I bought recently a Ipad Mini and I returned it the day after because it wasn't running well: it started searching an application and never got to it while my Ipad didn't have any problems. The day after I went to another store and bought another one and it reproduced exactly the same problem. I will return it tomorrow.

My conclusion: DON'T BUY ANY IPAD MINI, THEY ARE NOT PERFORMING. THEY ARE ONLY A MARKETING EQUIPMENT.

jeans94621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had the iPad mini for a month now and I have not had that problem. Try restoring from new. That is what I did. My iPad 1 is jail broke and I
didn't want to bring anything over to the mini that might cause problems.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come now....the problem is your wifi....my mini works great and I have been on many different wifi!

rocki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what kind of application mini search? screenshot or picture would be nice to clarify problem:)

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If all iPad Minis did that, Apple might be facing court time right now. Have you done a soft/hard restart? Or maybe just use the iTunes on the computer to download the aqpplication.

EDIT:
Or atleast reset settings or something.

@rocki
I think he meant "I started searching for an application", maybe a typo, from what I understood.

Last edited:

aibas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx 4 the info but my ipad is working great and i think u should check ur ipad mini

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Some good information has been offered to the member. Hopefully the issue can be resolved to their satisfaction.

Thanks everyone for your participation and assistance.

This thread is now closed.

AdmiralAdams
iPF Moderator Team Member

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts