What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

using Skype and multi-tasking

StacyW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya All :)

Just lately, I have started using Skype on my iPad. It's fantastic fun and vey useful. However, most of the time, I really would like to use safari or other apps, such as Kindel or whatever, whilst remaing signed-in. Some times, also, I want to chat and multi-task too.

Please can someone advise me how to use Skype more productively with my other apps!:rolleyes:

louisp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
StacyW said:
Hiya All :)

Just lately, I have started using Skype on my iPad. It's fantastic fun and vey useful. However, most of the time, I really would like to use safari or other apps, such as Kindel or whatever, whilst remaing signed-in. Some times, also, I want to chat and multi-task too.

Please can someone advise me how to use Skype more productively with my other apps!:rolleyes:

This post should be on the iPad2 forum.

hardinero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, how can start using skype in my ipad2? should i register first in safari? or i can log using the account when youre downloading in itunes

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions