What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Autofill

Conchita

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Please help. I am a PC're using my first Mac device, IPad2. How do I get the autofill to work
When it shows I have no contacts? I use my gmail account. How do I get my contacts into
Safari so I don't have to keep retyping contact info?
Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you don't already have you GMail contacts synced/copied to your iPad, you can either use the links Kaykaykay provided to export/import them; or you can set up your GMail account on the iPad as an Exchange account and sync the Contacts app with your Google account.

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device - Google Mobile Help

Then:

Create a contact that has exactly the information you want (if you don't already have one).

Go to Settings > Safari > AutoFill. Turn on Use Contacts Info, then select that contact in My Info.

Results will vary from site to site; since there really aren't any standards involved.

Most reactions

Latest posts